HOW CAN I JOIN WILL?
Women who contribute at the leadership level are invited to become members of Women In Local Leadership (WILL). For more information or to join, contact Sara McMillan
To engage women leaders in addressing critical
social issues by contributing their time, talent, and financial
support to achieve positive, lasting change in our community.
- Increase membership
- Pass on the legacy of giving
- Lead the way and be a catalyst for change in Northeast Florida
- Recognize women in our community as leaders...
- - In the workplace
- - With philanthropic legacies
- - As business owners
- - With influence
- Recognizes and highlight the key role that women play in enhancing the quality of life in Northeast Florida
- Forms new partnerships with other women leaders while working together
FOR UNITED WAY:
- Brings increased participation from women in terms of giving and volunteering in key leadership positions throughout the community
FOR THE COMMUNITY:
- Raises awareness of the resources that women offer in creating lasting change in the lives of children and families on the First Coast.
WILL celebrates the power of women to bring about positive change in our community through philanthropy and service.
To find out more about WILL contact Emily Williamson
, Manager of Affinity Groups
, at 904.390.3236
Throughout the year, women have the opportunity to participate in a number of volunteer efforts supporting United Ways Success By 6
initiative, a program that addresses the issue of early childhood development.
The following WILL volunteer positions are available:
Born Learning Ambassadors
Learn more about
these volunteer positions